Legacy Custom Meats provides excellent quality and care in processing your beef. We customize to cut your beef, your way including steak thickness, roast sizes and package sizes. Hanging all beef for a minimum of 7 days to allow the muscle tissue to breakdown producing a more tender beef. We vacuum seal and label every package then quickly freezing to hold in freshness. We are a USDA facility, where every carcass is inspected by an onsite inspector.
Pricing is based on rail weight. Slaughtering is done by appointment only. We also offer custom processing.
- Harvest Fee: $80/Cattle
- Cut/Wrap/Freeze: $1.30 lb / rail weight
- Patties - $1.00/lb
- Hand Cut Stew Meat - $1.00/lb
- Tenderizing - $1.00/lb
- Portion Control - $0.30/lb - halving & quartering carcass
- Inventory - $0.20/lb - on rail weight
- Head & Hide - $45/ea
- Fresh Sausage:
- Hog Casing - $2.50/lb
- Sheep Casing - $3.50/lb
- Bulk Sausage (includes seasoning) - $1.75/lb
- Smoked Products
- Smoked Sausage - $3.00/lb, w/cheese $4.00/lb
- Summer Sausage - $4.00/lb, w/cheese $5.00/lb
- Snack Sticks - $5.00/lb, w/cheese $6.00/lb
- Jerky - $7.00/lb
- Sausage Seasonings:
- Chorizo, Italian, Breakfast, German, SPG, Cajun, Jalapeno & Cheese, and Pepper Jack
- Storage - $10/ per day after 7 days
*Prices effective 4/1/2022. Prices subject to change.